Sunday, January 13, 2013

The "Cool" New Look


For all you trendy swimmers out there, make sure that this year you are with the new fad.
 Jolyn bathing suit tops, tech suits, and Nike’s. At sectionals a few weeks back I was a little out of place. 
I walked into Belmont Shores swim complex to the fresh smell of chlorine (not) and the buzz of people talking 
and splashing about. Finally, I looked around and realized that I was missing something.


Every girl I passed by had Nike running shoes on, the new cool and vibrant colored ones (Nike 5.0). There I was, all bundled up in my Ugg boots. Clearly I didn’t get the memo. I met my team, warmed up, and went to the bathroom to get my skin-tight, toddler sized tech suit on.



I walked out of the bathroom and again had the same feeling of awkwardness. All of the girls had their tech suits half rolled down and had a Jolyn two-piece top on. They walked around in their Nike’s, the tech suit, and the bathing suit top. I suddenly realized that I needed to get with the new “cool swimmer” program.

Don’t worry! If you are behind too I gotcha covered! Here are some websites that will help you get-cool quick! 



No comments:

Post a Comment