Friday, March 29, 2013

DIY Week 7

DIY Week 7:

This week: 
This week I haven't done much for the project. I have been really busy and since we went to Home Depot last week. We had two meets this week, Sarah left for Germany, and Connor is leaving today. I have mainly been planning what day I will work on the project over Spring Break next week.




Next week: 
Next week is Spring Break and I will be on the pool deck quite a bit since we have practice every day. Since i will be there so often, I can definitely begin to make some headway in the room. First, I will buy the paint samples to test out what color looks best inside the room and what my coach will want. Also, if I can get Mr. Farrow to help, I would like to patch up the holes in the wall. Next, I will start to clean the room. My plan is to dust, vacuum the floors, just to make some progress.  After break, Sarah and Connor will be back and we can get the paint they like and complete that step of the room. 

This link shows the colors we are planning on testing out...Behr Paint Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment