Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tan Lines Are Gone

As a swimmer, you often come across one major problem: unwanted tan lines. For a person who tans very easily this is difficult to deal with. Here is the solution.

When swimsuit season (at the beach) comes around towards the end of the school year, friends begin to have pool parties and beach parties since the weather is beginning to get hot. However, there is one problem for someone who swims year round. You are insecure about throwing on a two piece bathing suit. Why? Because you have the worst, the darkest, most distinct lines running in a circular formation down your back. Swimmers don't have the pleasure of keeping such a wonderful two piece tan year round. Yes, tan maybe, but not in the right places. So after my nine years of swimming I finally found the solution this summer.


JoLyn Clothing company has bathing suits that will keep those unwanted tan lines away so you have the perfect beach bod when summer rolls around. They have one pieces that will keep strap lines off your back in every color imaginable. They also have two piece suits that are the best for practice. Often times girls complain that two piece suits slip or fall off in practice. This past summer I didn't have one problem. Through practice, dives, going to the beach, and running around with kids these suits stayed on and didn't give me horrible tan lines.These suits are incredible.

I coached for Green Valley swim team this past summer from 9-12 a.m. every day. The sun was shining and I was worried about tan lines when I go to the beach with friends. Luckily I found the JoLyn suits! They are cheap, durable, and come in a wide variety of styles and colors. I bought two two-piece bathing suits and I wore them during practice and then to coach six days a week. They didn't fade, stretch out, or rip. For $25 a piece I got a great deal. Secondly, for that price, these suits lasted for so long; I  still wearing them now. Lastly, you can mix and match colors and styles to fit you and your personality.
http://www.jolynclothing.com/shop/



I cant stress enough how awesome these suits are! I would recommend them for all swimmers, polo players, or girls that want to go to the beach and play hard without having to worry about a suit mishap.



1 comment:

  1. I FEEL YOU MAKENNA I have almost literally the worst tan lines ever, and I don't even swim that often! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete